1911 Combat Survivor Bowie
Our patented 1911 Combat Survivor Bowies are in stock! Call us 907-452-7477 or email us at email@example.com to place an order.
INTRODUCING OUR PATENTED
1911 COMBAT SURVIVOR BOWIE
This 1911 Combat Survivor Bowie celebrates 100 years of the Model 1911 Colt Auto Pistol
Made in the USA
The 1911 Combat Survivor can be carried with either the survival clip or the spare magazine for a Colt 1911 automatic. The SPEC-OPS sheath provides a pouch for the extra magazine. The 1911 Combat Survivor Bowie package includes:
- The Knife
- Combat Master Sheath from SPEC-OPS
- Extra 1911 Magazine
- Survival Clip: door of the compartment is a diamond hone for sharpening, a survival card, a Leatherman Micra, magnesium and ferric rod fire starter, needles for sewing, a length of synthetic sinew for snares, fishing, sewing, a bow string etc. and fish hooks. It has capacity for a .45 round and a flashlight is attached to the lanyard.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Serial Number
Blade Specs: length 8”, thickness 3/16”, width 1.5”, material 154CM high carbon stainless steel.
The price for our 1911 Survivor Bowie package is $750.00 USD plus priority shipping and insurance, within the United States. Call or email for orders outside the United States.
Dealer inquiries welcomed.
1911 Combat Survivor Bowies
Link to more information about our 1911 Combat Survivor Bowie. Links listed below –
Check out our field tests in the 1911 Combat Survivor blog here.
Article on the 1911 Combat Survivor Knife posted in the Daily News-Miner.
The following magazines all have the 1911 knife information listed –
- American Survival Guide, Aug. 2016, Pg. 36
- Survivor’s Edge Magazine, Winter 2015, Pg. 34
- Tactical Knife Magazine, Jan. 2012, Pg. 16
- Blade Magazine Dec. 2011, Pg. 75
- Knives Illustrated Magazine Nov. 2011, Pg. 56
- American Frontiersman Magazine, Winter 2018, Pg. 88